Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Kayla's BBQ Chicken

I found a recipe for BBQ chicken somewhere online a couple weeks ago. I went to the grocery store and got the ingredients a few days later. I lost the paper in which I wrote down the exact ingredients and measurements and could not find the recipe online when I decided to cook it. All I remembered is it had Worcestershire sauce in it. So I added that along with other sauces and spices I had in the kitchen. I have no measurements, just estimates. (Sorry)




Ingredients:
Half a bottle of BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray’s)
5 good splashes of Worcestershire sauce
Few spoonfuls of minced garlic
2 squeezes of Lawry’s Sesame Ginger marinade
Salt and pepper
Dash of Chili pepper flakes
2 boneless frozen chicken breasts
3 boneless chicken tenders
Whole wheat potato rolls

Directions:
1. Combine everything and cook for 7-8 hours on low.
2. Serve on potato rolls


I thought it turned out great for combining delicious sauces all together. The remaining leftovers were gobbled down within two days! I wish the sauce turned out a little bit thicker, so maybe next time I will save the actual recipe and try it that way.

Verdict: A

-Kayla

4 comments:

Traci said...

I think that you should make my bbq pork.. you will LOVE it!

Crockpot Ladies said...

Next time I do BBQ, I will try your recipe since I didn't technically have one to go by. But I'll use chicken- You know I love chicken! -Kayla

Traci said...

guess what.. Kelsey said she was making your buffalo chicken tonight.. :)

Donna said...

How did the buffalo chicken turn out?? It's still my fav so far! -Kayla